SAT this Saturday, 3/14/15 (Pi Day!)
Happy Pi Day to you all, especially those of you taking the SAT that day.
For those signed up, you should have received an email earlier today which reminds you where to access your Admission Ticket (so you can print it) as well as how to enter in college codes. Please email us at email@example.com if you have questions about entering in these codes, but when in doubt, don’t worry about it! You can always send them later.
The Night Before:
- Review your strategies.
- Do a few practice problems of each question type to give yourself confidence.
- Map out the directions, figure out how long it will take and where you’ll be parking.
- Ready your Test Day bag (see below).
- Be in bed by 11pm, earlier if you’re feeling stressed or run-down.
To Do Before You Go:
- Eat a nutritious meal (think: eggs, toast, bacon/sausage)
- Review your strategies!!
To Bring on Test Day:
- Your Admission Ticket
- Your ID (driver’s license or high school ID)
- Two sharpened #2 pencils with working erasers
- Your calculator
- An extra pair of batteries
- A nutritious snack (think protein + fruit.. like peanut butter crackers and some grapes)
- Water to drink
- A gallon ziploc bag to hold it all together.